Wednesday, February 26, 2014

C4K-February Summary

Boy in Class
C4K Week#1  
Craig in Ms. Toals Class
On Craig's blog titled, "CyperBullying", he gives advice and tips about cyber bullying.

I responded on 2/15 by first introducing myself. I told him he did a great job giving advice about cyber bullying. I let him know that cyber bullying is in the news a lot in the United States and his advice would be helpful to American students who are learning about cyber bullying too. I did not leave personal information or the class blog links because in the class instructions Ms. Toal asked the students not to leave last names or links to other websites you are on.

C4K Week#2 Kid#1
Christian in Mrs. Reuters Class
On Christian's blog titled, " Evelyn’s Birthday Party", Christian talks about a birthday party he went to. Christian describes how he was able to swim and eat lots of pizza at the party.

I responded on 2/20 by first introducing myself. I told Christian what an excellent job he did describing the birthday party. I talked about how I wondered when I was first reading the blog how he could have possibly swam in February. But I told him he did a great job in the blog explaining that he swam in an indoor heated pool.

C4K Week#2 Kid#2
Alex in Mrs. Geldes Class
On Alex's blog titled, "Sochi Olympics 2014", he describes and gives facts about the winter Olympics.

I responded on 2/20 by first introducing myself. I told Alex he did an excellent job giving facts about the Olympics on his blog. I also told him my favorite part of his blog was the question at the end and I finished my comments with an answer to his question.
 
C4K Week#2 Kid#3
Shane in Mrs. Geldes Class
On Shane's blog titled, "2014 Sochi Winter Olympics", Shane describes and gives facts about the winter Olympics and talks about his favorite sports.

I responded on 2/20 by first introducing myself. I told Shane what a good job he did writing his blog and I enjoyed reading about the different sports he enjoyed watching. I asked him, since the Olympics have now been on for a couple of weeks, if he had any new favorite events.

C4K Week#3 Kid#1
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO in Ms. Millers class
On LOLOLOLOLOLO's blog titled, "SUSPENSE REDO", LOLOLOLOLOLO compares a book and movie the class was assigned to read. It also included several answers to questions that appeared to have been assigned to the student.

 I responded on 2/26 by first introducing myself. I told LOLOLOLOLO he did a great job writing his blog. I really like how he not only answered the assigned questions but also included his own questions.


C4K Week#3 Kid#2
Jeff in Ms. Long's class
On Jeff's blog titled "Sacrifice", Jeff linked his blog to an online definition of sacrifice. He also defined sacrifice himself several different ways.

I responded on 2/26 by first introducing myself. I told Jeff that he did an excellent job describing sacrifice. I was very impressed that he added a link to the web dictionary. I also told him that he did a very good job adding quotation marks around all of his direct quotes.

C4K Week#3 Kid#3
Allysa D. in Ms. Frahm's class
On Allysa's blog titled "Allysa as a 6th Grader", she discusses her accomplishments and goals for her 6th grade year. She also included several pictures in her post.

I responded on 2/26 by first introducing myself. I told Allysa that she did an excellent job describing her accomplishments and goals. I also let her know that the pictures she included in her post made it come to life. I especially liked the basketball picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment