Wednesday, February 26, 2014

C4T-Rotating-February Summary


Teacher
C4T#1
The Ever-Evolving Teacher
This post was titled "Using the Educreations App for Reading".  On her post she is sharing how she used the Educreations app with her students.  It assessed the students while they enjoyed using the technology.

I commented on 2/8 that I liked how she used such a creative app with her students.  I explained that I am a library media student at the University of South Alabama and I am always looking for simple ways incorporate technology into the classroom.  I let her know that I am following her blog for a few weeks for an EDM 510 class.  I left the link to the EDM 510 class blog EDM 510 Class Blog, my personal class blog Anastasia Martin EDM 510 Blog, and my on twitter @anastasia5360.

C4T#2
iLearn Technology 
This post was titled "EDpuzzle: Like Video in the Classroom 2.0" This post was a description/explanation of a site called EDpuzzle where existing video can be cropped and edited. The post summarizes how EDpuzzle can be used in the classroom by students and teachers.

I responded on 2/15 that the part of EDpuzzle that really interested me was there is a way to embed assessment questions into the video. I talked about how it would be usefully in the classroom and library media center when showing videos. I explained that I am taking a technology library media class at the University of South Alabama and I would be summarizing the post of my blog. I left my personal EDM blog and the EDM510 class blog links embedded in my comment.

C4T#3
For the Love of Teaching
This post was titled "Engaging Brains: How to Enhance Learning by Teaching Kids About Neuroplasticity." Her post describes how learning affects the brain and actually causes changes. She believes that by teaching kids about neuroplasticity it can improve student achievement.

I responded on 2/20 that it was a very interesting topic and that the blog contained several great ideas of how to improve student achievement. I explained that I am taking a technology library media class at the University of South Alabama and I would be summarizing the post of my blog. I left my personal EDM blog and the EDM510 class blog links embedded in my comment.

C4T#4
Manaiakalani
This post was titled "6 Years of Film Festivals" and it described a successful event on November 13th that 3000 children attended.

I responded on 2/26 that it was so nice to hear about the successful festival. What a wonderful event. I told her that I hope next year is even bigger. I also introduced myself and left a link to the class blog and my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment