Thursday, April 17, 2014

C4K-April Summary

Boy in Class
C4K Week#8 Comment#1
Andrew in Miss Walters & Mrs. Barks Class

I was assigned to comment on the blog titled, "Swimming" in which he described a swim lesson and how cold he was.

I responded on 4/12 that it is great that he is learning how to swim.  It is so much fun to play in a pool when you learn how to swim across the pool.  I told him that I am visiting his blog from a part of the United States where it is warm enough to swim about half of the year.  We swim a lot here, even when the water is not very warm.  But the more you move around and play, the warmer the water gets.

C4K Week#8 Comment#2
Jonathan in Miss Walters & Mrs. Barks Class

I was assigned to comment on the blog titled, "Swimming" in which he also described a recent visit his class made to a swimming pool to learn to swim.

I responded on 4/12 that it is so fun that your class is learning how to swim.  I told him that I am visiting his blog  from a part of the United States where we swim a lot because it is warm most of the year. I asked him: "Was this your first swim lesson or are you learning different strokes?  Either way, it looks like you are having a lot of fun." 

C4K Week#8 Comment#3
Tom in Miss King's Class

I was assigned to comment on the blog titled, "Fiafia Night"in which he described how he felt just before he performed at Fiafia Night.

I responded on 4/12 how fun Fiafia night sounds. I am visiting your blog today from the United States. It looks like you had a great time.

C4K Week#9 Comment#1
Adam in Miss Lavakula's Class

I was assigned to comment on the blog titled, "the life cycle of a butterfly".  He had a wonderful description of the life cycle of a butterfly that he narrated to an animated movie.  

I responded on 4/17 what wonderful animation and narration. I loved the music at the end too!

C4K Week#9 Comment#2
Charles in Miss Lavakula's Class

I was assigned to comment on the blog titled, "Cops and robbers".  It is a short blog post where Charles shares a math game.  He includes the link and invites the reader to play the game. 

I responded on 4/17 that this is a fun game.  I let him know that I just played it and it took several guesses before I found the robber.  I thanked him for sharing.

C4K Week#9 Comment#3
Esther in Mrs. She's Class

I was assigned to comment on the blog titled, "Esther's Story about Harold, the Giraffe!"Esther drew a picture, and shared a video story describing a toy giraffe.

I responded on 4/17 that Harold does have a very long neck.  I told her that she did a great job describing him.  I also told her that I live in the United States of America and I saw a giraffe a couple of weeks ago at a zoo in Louisiana, USA. It was beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment