Saturday, April 5, 2014

C4K-March Summary

Boy in Class
C4K Week#5 Comment#1
Voice Thread in Little Voices, Little Scholars

I was assigned to comment on the blog titled, "Our Dinosaur Stories as told by Our Voice Thread!".  It had each student's recorded voice, centered around a picture, talking about dinosaurs.

I responded on 3/19 that they all did a great job talking about dinosaurs. How wonderful it is to hear such sweet voices all the way around the world. I let them know that I am a graduate student at the University of South Alabama in Mobile, Alabama in the USA (EDM510). I told them that I have two kids that are in elementary school and we love to read books about dinosaurs, especially the T-Rex!

C4K Week#5 Comment#2
Hazel in Little Voices, Little Scholars

On Hazel's blog titled, "Hazel Wrote a Story about Harold the Giraffe!", Hazel describes healthy advice from Harold the Giraffe, through a picture and video.

I responded on 3/19 that Hazel did a great job with her picture and video!  I told her that we can learn a lot from Harold the Giraffe. Where I live in Mobile, Alabama, USA, it is gets really hot outside some days. On those very hot days I try to drink 10 glasses of water.


 C4K Week#5 Comment#3
Alamoni in Little Voices, Little Scholars

Alamoni made a more recent post about Harold the giraffe, so I left a comment on his blog titled"Alamoni Wrote a Story about Harold, the Giraffe!"

I responded on 3/19 that he did a great job with his picture and video describing Harold the Giraffe.  I let him know that I watched his video Mobile, Alabama, USA and that  I am a student at the University of South Alabama.  I told him that I visited a zoo a couple of weeks ago in Florida, USA and saw several giraffes using their long necks to eat leaves from the tops of trees that are taller than my house.

 C4K Week#5 Comment#4
 A Collaborative Story in Little Voices, Little Scholars,

I commented on the blog titled, "A Collaborative Story Written and Read by Faauiga, Lomio-Lee, Judah and Angelo: Visy Recycling Centre!"  It was a video story of a trip the students made to a local recycling center.

I responded on 3/19 that the students did a great job describing their trip.  I loved how they described how they got there on the bus, and the things they saw and smelled at the recycling center.


C4K Week#6 Comment#1
Rave in Mrs. Lagitupu's class

On Rave's blog titled, "Sports at Tamaki College!" she describes sports she gets to play at a college close to her school.

I responded on 3/26 that I am a graduate student at the University of South Alabama in Mobile, Alabama, USA. I let her know that I was visiting her blog this week as part of my technology class. I told her that her post is amazing! Playing sports at Tamaki College sounds like so much fun. I told her to keep working hard and having fun.

C4K Week#6 Comment#2 
Machelle in Mrs. Lavakula 4th and 5th grade

On Machelle's blog titled, "The crane at work" she described how a crane moved a classroom at her school.

I responded on 3/26 that I loved how she included a picture of the crane in her post. I asked her if she took the picture. I also let her know that I am a graduate student in Mobile, AL, USA.

C4K Week#6 Comment#3 
Tyla-Marie in Mr. Barks, Mrs. Nua Class

Tyla-Marie's blog titled, "Empathy Explanation" talks about the difference between empathy and sympathy. She gives examples to define the difference.

I responded on 3/26, after introducing myself, that she did a great job talking about empathy and sympathy. I told her to keep up the hard work and her post is wonderful.

C4K Week#7 Comment#1
Taamai in Ms. Paget's class

On Taamai's blog titled, "Taamai Of Empathy Collage", she created an empathy collage with text, pictures and a animated movie.

I responded on 4/5, that I really like all of the pictures she included in her blog and I think the animated movie she created is fabulous.

C4K Week#7 Comment#2
Lucy in Mr. Goodwin's class

On Lucy's blog titled, "My Book Review" she wrote about the book Mega Mash Up - Secret Agents v Giant Slugs in the Jungle.

I responded on 4/5, that I am in school to become a school librarian, and I really like how she posted her book review on her blog. I let her know that she did a great job.

C4K Week#7 Comment#3
Harlem in Mr. Goodwin's class

On Harlem's blog titled, "My Maths" he has a picture posted of a several math skills that he has mastered.

I responded on 4/5, that I am very impressed that he has smiley faces on everything and has mastered so many math skills. I told him that he was doing great.

No comments:

Post a Comment